We’ve put together a handy infographic to help you pass the DfE QTS Numeracy Skills Test. And for those of you who want to help others, here’s a printable version of our Numeracy Skills Test Infographic Poster.
- Read the Rule Book Head over to sta.education.gov.uk to find out everything you need to know about the Numeracy Skills Test.
- Start Training Get your hands on a learning resource and practice the test until you are passing confidently and consistently.
- Book your Test When you are ready, register for your Numeracy Skills Test but don’t stop practising!
- Warm up Properly Before you go in, run through the 6-7-8 times tables to get your brain into ‘maths mode’.
- Start Strong On the first reading of the Mental Section questions, write down all the key info so you can start working on it during the second reading.
- Finish Stronger Leave multi-answer questions until the end. You have a higher chance of making an error in these and lose a vital mark.